M Partners S.à r.l is an independent and international law firm providing international experience and expertise across a comprehensive range of legal advisory services.
Expertise without boundaries
Operating within a global law firm network provides us with a network of contacts with correspondent lawyers. This enables us to offer a uniquely cross-border and multi-jurisdictional service. We distinguish ourselves through an unrivalled understanding of different jurisdictions, and have an innovative and positive approach to clients’ affairs.
Corporate clients come to us for expert corporate tax advice across a range of international corporate tax issues. We work closely with tax advisers in other jurisdictions to help our clients meet their objectives in the most practical and tax-efficient way.
Many of our clients are high-net-worth individuals, some run family businesses, others are entrepreneurs. All seek the best possible solutions to their tax and legal matters. We provide cross-border solutions to complex tax, succession and private wealth management issues. We also offer advice to many banks, trustee companies and promoters of investment structures.
We are registered with and regulated by the Barreau de Luxembourg and our legal services network has offices in Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and South Africa.
M Partners offers its clients professional advice in the following areas:
- Advising on setting-up of offshore and onshore funds, including Luxembourg SIFs
- Commercial contracts
- Company formation
- Corporate governance
- Corporate restructurings and redomiciliations
- Cross-border corporate tax structuring
- Derivatives (swaps, options, futures, credit derivatives)
- Financial sector regulation
- Loan and facility agreements
- Luxembourg Stock Exchange transactions, including listing and delisting of securities
- Private equity structures
- Regulatory changes such as FATCA, AIFMD etc
- Trust structures and other fiduciary arrangements
Protecting your personal data
We are committed to protecting personal data and complying with data protection legislation in all territories in which we operate.